Our best SALE of the year—all while the snow is flying! Save 15% on our selection of trees, shrubs, and ornamental grasses. Now is the time to dream about your garden upgrades and take action.
Here’s how the sale works:
- Select your plants from the .
- Pay for your plants by check or credit/debit card: the 15% discount will be automatically deducted from your cart.
- Sale ends April 15th.
- Plants will be reserved once check payment or credit card payment has been received.
- Plants must be picked up or scheduled with us to be planted by May 7th.
Here’s what our winter sale DOESN’T do:
- We do not mail or ship plants.
- We do not “hold” plants. If plants are not picked up or arrangements made by May 7th, we will refund your money minus a 20% restocking fee.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Let us know by phone or email. Our growers are some of the best in the Rocky Mountain region and they offer hundreds of choices. If they have it, we’ll get it for you, and we can still offer the winter sale’s pricing.
We are central Wyoming’s premier garden center!
At Wyoming Plant Company in downtown Casper you’ll find plants selected from around the world that can thrive under Wyoming conditions and provide outdoor beauty the year-round. But that’s not all—we offer a full line of gardening products from organic fertilizers and pesticides to unique garden gifts, gardening tools and classes tailored for you, the gardener.
The plants we sell are proven winners in Wyoming, and include Plant Select® and Great Plants® selections; some are native while others come from similar locations from around the world, and we consider them to be adapted. Our passion is providing you the best in high country plants for your landscape needs.
Our 2 year tree and shrub warranty is the best in the business. Period.
Nobody wants their purchased trees and shrubs to die. We get it. That’s why we partnered with industry leading companies that supply products that have been scientifically designed and tested to help your plants grow and get established.
To get our 2 year warranty here’s what you need to do:
- At time of purchase of your tree/shrub, include , a bag of our and .
- Keep your receipt.
- If over the two years your tree/shrub dies, take a picture of it and bring it in along with your receipt and we’ll take it from there.
- The warranty will provide you up to a $200 store certificate/plant.
Here’s what the warranty doesn’t cover:
- Natural disasters or extreme weather.
- Damages caused by people, animals, insects, disease or by negligence, vandalism, or wrong doing.
Search for plants or anything!