We are central Wyoming’s premier garden center!
We are now closed for the season. Stay tuned for interesting posts on Facebook throughout the fall and winter, and watch for our pre-order sale starting in January—we’ll have some wonderful products for your landscapes!
We still offer planning services and yard calls, so give us a ring if you are needing help with your outdoor space.
Sign up for our newsletter here, and catch some of Tom’s articles as they are published this winter.
At Wyoming Plant Company in downtown Casper you’ll find plants selected from around the world that can thrive under Wyoming conditions and provide outdoor beauty the year-round. But that’s not all—we offer a full line of gardening products from organic fertilizers and pesticides to unique garden gifts, gardening tools and classes tailored for you, the gardener.The plants we sell are proven winners in Wyoming, and include Plant Select® and Great Plants® selections; some are native while others come from similar locations from around the world, and we consider them to be adapted. Our passion is providing you the best in high country plants for your landscape needs.
Our 2 year tree and shrub warranty is the best in the business. Period.
Nobody wants their purchased trees and shrubs to die. We get it. That’s why we partnered with industry leading companies that supply products that have been scientifically designed and tested to help your plants grow and get established.
To get our 2 year warranty here’s what you need to do:
- At time of purchase of your tree/shrub, include , a bag of our and .
- Keep your receipt.
- If over the two years your tree/shrub dies, take a picture of it and bring it in along with your receipt and we’ll take it from there.
- The warranty will provide you up to a $200 store certificate/plant.
Here’s what the warranty doesn’t cover:
- Natural disasters or extreme weather.
- Damages caused by people, animals, insects, disease or by negligence, vandalism, or wrong doing.
Search for plants or anything!