We are central Wyoming’s premier garden center!
We are now open 9 am-5 pm Monday–Friday, 9 am–4 pm on Saturday, and 10 am–2 pm Sundays. Come check us out!
The plants we sell are proven winners in Wyoming, and include Plant Select® and Great Plants® selections; some are native while others come from similar locations from around the world, and we consider them to be adapted. Our passion is providing you the best in high country plants for your landscape needs.
Our 2 year tree and shrub warranty is the best in the business. Period.
Nobody wants their purchased trees and shrubs to die. We get it. That’s why we partnered with industry leading companies that supply products that have been scientifically designed and tested to help your plants grow and get established.
To get our 2 year warranty here’s what you need to do:
- At time of purchase of your tree/shrub, include , a bag of our and .
- Keep your receipt.
- If over the two years your tree/shrub dies, take a picture of it and bring it in along with your receipt and we’ll take it from there.
- The warranty will provide you up to a $200 store certificate/plant.
Here’s what the warranty doesn’t cover:
- Natural disasters or extreme weather.
- Damages caused by people, animals, insects, disease or by negligence, vandalism, or wrong doing.
Search for plants or anything!