Here’s how the sale works:
- Select your plants from the 2018 Early Order Sale Category (or the 2018 Sale List). Coupon discounted prices will show in your shopping cart.
- Pay for your plants by credit/debit card through PayPal; the discount will be automatically deducted.
- Or you can place an order and send us a check
- Sale ends March 31st
- Plants will be delivered to the Garden Center; we’ll contact you upon their arrival. Plants must be picked up or scheduled with us to be planted by May 5th.
Here’s what our winter sale doesn’t do:
- WE DO NOT MAIL OR SHIP PLANTS
If you must have your plants shipped we can arrange for FedEx to do so. Typically, the price of the plant is the price you will pay for shipping. In other words, if you buy a $100 plant, expect to pay another $100 in handling and shipping. Call for more details 307-262-2963.
- We do not “hold” plants. If plants are not picked up or arrangements made by May 5th, we will refund your money minus a 20% restocking fee.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Let us know by phone or email. Our growers are some of the best in the Rocky Mountain region and they offer hundreds of choices. If they have it, we’ll get it for you, and we can still offer the winter sales pricing.
At Wyoming Plant Company in downtown Casper you’ll find plants selected from around the world that can thrive under Wyoming conditions and provide outdoor beauty the year-round. But that’s not all—we offer a full line of gardening products from organic fertilizers and pesticides to unique garden gifts, gardening tools and classes tailored for you, the gardener.The plants we sell are proven winners in Wyoming, and include Plant Select® and Great Plants® selections; some are native while others come from similar locations from around the world, and we consider them to be adapted. Our passion is providing you the best in high country plants for your landscape needs.
Our 2 year tree and shrub warranty is the best in the business. Period.
Nobody wants their purchased trees and shrubs to die. We get it. That’s why we partnered with industry leading companies that supply products that have been scientifically designed and tested to help your plants grow and get established.
To get our 2 year warranty here’s what you need to do:
- At time of purchase of your tree/shrub, include , a bag of our and .
- Keep your receipt.
- If over the two years your tree/shrub dies, take a picture of it and bring it in along with your receipt and we’ll take it from there.
- The warranty will provide you up to a $200 store certificate/plant.
Here’s what the warranty doesn’t cover:
- Natural disasters or extreme weather.
- Damages caused by people, animals, insects, disease or by negligence, vandalism, or wrong doing.
Search for plants or anything!