We are now open Monday-Friday from 10–5, 10–4 on Saturday, and 10–2 on Sunday
At Wyoming Plant Company in downtown Casper you’ll find plants selected from around the world that can thrive under Wyoming conditions and provide outdoor beauty the year-round.
The plants we sell are proven winners in Wyoming, and include Plant Select® and Great Plants® selections; some are native while others come from similar locations from around the world, and we consider them to be adapted. Our passion is providing you the best in high country plants for your landscape needs.
Our garden center is full of plants, seed, fertilizers and gardening supplies. If you can’t find what you want, send us your wish list—we will respond to your request and try to get the plants you are looking for.
Stop by and see us and our knowledgeable staff will take the time to answer your questions and assist you in making selections. We also offer curbside pickup.
All plant sales $200 or more receive a 10% discount.
Our Winter Early Order Sale continues! Save 10% in April!
You may pay online with a credit card, send us a check, or give us a call!
- 10% off ends April 30th!
- Select your plants from the 2021 Early Order Sale Grid or the 2021 Early Order Sale List. Coupon discounted prices will show in your shopping cart when you add items to your cart.
- Pay for your plants by credit/debit card or your PayPal account through PayPal; the discount will be automatically deducted.
- Or you can place an order and send us a check
- We do ask before submitting an order to call 307-262-2963 or email us to make sure your selections are in stock and at the levels you need.
- Sale ends April 15th, with varying discount amounts each month.
- Plants will be delivered to the Garden Center at 358 South Ash in Casper; we’ll contact you upon their arrival. Plants must be picked up or scheduled with us to be planted by May 5th. We do not ship plants.
Search for plants or anything:
Note: We do not ship plants
We are open Monday–Friday from 10am–5pm, 10am–4pm on Saturday and 10am–2pm on Sunday.
Find us in the Old Yellowstone District of Casper